Recipe by @white.blank.space.
Shop featured products here.
✔️ 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
✔️ 4 oz unsweetened apple sauce
✔️ 2 tbsp melted butter
✔️ 1 tsp vanilla extract
✔️ 1 egg
✔️ 1 cup whole milk
✔️ 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
✔️ 1 tbsp baking powder
✔️ Cooking oil
- Blend spinach, apple sauce, butter, vanilla extract, egg, and milk until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- Combine wet mixture and dry mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add a tbsp of oil to the pan. Make varying sizes of pancakes. The batter will be thick, and you will be able to shape them a bit with a ladle.
- Stack pancakes from biggest size to smallest, and top with a Grabease fork.