Recipe by @white.blank.space
Shop featured products here.
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or cheddar jack cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- oil for cooking
- Place peas into a microwave-safe bowl, add a splash of water, cover, and microwave for one and a half minutes.
- In a blender, blend peas, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, olive oil, eggs, and milk until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and onion powder.
- Add the liquid mixture and mix until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and grease with oil. Scoop the batter onto the pan and cook until brown on both sides.