Posted by ANDREA YIU
Recipe by @white.blank.space in collaboration with grabease.
Shop featured products here.
These veggie fritters are crunchy, egg-free, and a perfect way to sneak in different veggies! They can also be served with a dipping sauce of your choice.
✔️1 cup frozen corn
✔️1 cup frozen peas
✔️1/3 cup carrot, finely chopped
✔️2/3 cup all-purpose flour
✔️1/4 cup hemp seeds
✔️1/4 cup water
✔️2 tbsp cooking oil
- Add corn, peas, carrots, flour, and hemp seeds to a bowl.
- Mix until flour is coated on the veggies.
- Add water and mix. Veggies will stick together. If there are dry spots, add a tablespoon of water.
- Form mixture into balls. (The easiest way to do it is by using your hands. Wet your hands to prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add cooking oil. Place balls in the pan and press them with a spatula to flatten.
- Cook until the fritter firms up and turns golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side.