Yum! Not only is this recipe super nutritious and yummy- it's quick and easy to throw together. Say hello to your new go-to for lazy week night dinners!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Position rack in the middle.
- Cut sweet potatoes length-wise. Rub olive oil and place cut-side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 40 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, mix oats, almond meal, butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- When the potatoes are baked, flip them. Gently mash sweet potatoes inside the skin with a fork.
- Top the oat mixture on sweet potatoes. Bake for additional 20 minutes.