Recipe by @white.blank.space.
Shop Ergonomic Utensils featured here.
Shop Silicone Suction Bowl featured here.
1.5 lb salmon fillet without skin and bones
1 organic lemon, washed
2 tbsp whole wheat flour
(makes about 6 large patties or 20 nuggets)
- Chop salmon fillet to similar sized cubes. Chop onion.
- In a food processor, add chopped onion. Pulse until onion is very finely chopped, but before it turns into a puree.
- Add salmon fillet in the food processor.
- Using a microplane grater, grate lemon zest. Add zest from a whole lemon for a citrusy salmon burger. Cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the food processor.
- (optional) For older peeps, add 1 tsp of salt.
- Add whole wheat flour, and close the food processor. Pulse until mixture turns into a coarse paste. It should still have some texture.
- Form patties into desired shape.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, pour cooking oil (eg.avocado oil) to cover the pan's bottom. When the oil is hot, place patties. Cook until it's lightly browned, and flip and cook the other side until patties are cooked through.