Peach Oat Pancakes
Posted by GRABEASE® BY ELLI&NOOLI
Recipe by @white.blank.space
Shop featured products here.
makes about a dozen pancakes
- 1 cup frozen peach, defrosted
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup apple sauce, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cups whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick or instant oats, plain
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Blend peach, banana, eggs, apple suace, olive oil, and milk until smooth in a blender.
- In a bowl, add flour, oats, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Try not to overmix.
- Lightly oil and nonstick pan and heat over medium heat. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake, and cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Note: For this recipe, do not use old-fashioned rolled oats. Use unflavored quick / instant oats.