Jack O' Lantern Sushi
Posted by ANDREA YIU
Recipe by @white.blank.space in collaboration with grabease.
🎃 Shop our limited edition Halloween bundles here. Don't forget to apply promo code SPOOKY20 to get 20% off. 🎃
It may just be the first week of October but we're already in the Halloween spirit. Get into it with us by making these Jack O' Lantern Sushi for your little! All you'll need is five ingredients and you're good to go.
✔️1 cup cooked sushi rice
✔️1/2 can (2.5 oz) salmon, no-salt
✔️1/2 tsp mayo
✔️2 roasted orange bell peppers
✔️1 sheet nori
- In a bowl, mix rice, salmon, and mayo.
- Shape the rice mixture into balls with your wet hands.
- Remove skin and seeds from roasted bell peppers.
- Cut out circles, roughly the size of the rice balls, using a cookie cutter.
- Place roasted bell pepper circles on the rice balls.
- Cut Jack O' Lantern faces from a nori sheet and place them on the rice balls. Using small scissors and tweezers will make this task easier.
* To roast bell pepperss, place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake in a 425F oven for about 25-30 minutes until skin is charred and soft.