Homemade Cheese Crackers
Posted by ANDREA YIU
Recipe by @white.blank.space.
Shop featured products here.
✔️1/2 cup all-purpose flour
✔️1/2 cup corn flour
✔️1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
✔️1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
✔️2 tbsp olive oil
✔️1/3 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add all-purpose flour, corn flour, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and olive oil to a food processor. Blend until combined.
- With the food processor running, drizzle 1/3 cup hot water into it. The dough will stick together when pressed. If it doesn't, add a little bit more water.
- Dump the dough onto a silicone baking mat (or floured surface) and gather it into a ball.
- Roll out the dough half-way using a rolling pin, and move the dough onto parchment paper.
- Roll out the dough until it is less than 1/4" thick. The thinner it is, the crispier the cracker will be.
- Place the parchment paper with dough onto a baking sheet.
- Cut the cracker into your desired shape, either using a cookie cutter or cutting into squares.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until edges are golden. Timing will vary based on the thickness of the crackers so keep an eye on it.
Store in an airtight container. It's supposed to last a week, but we always finished them in one day!"