Recipe by @food.kids.love
Shop featured products here.
3 organic chicken breasts (about 1 lbs)
Veggies of choice (I used broccoli, thinly sliced carrots, bell peppers, and onion)
For the marinade:
3 tbsp olive oil
Juice from 1 whole lemon
1 tsp basil
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp rosemary
1 tsp fresh dill
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt/pepper to taste
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Pour the marinade ingredients into a jar and shake well. Pour over chicken and let marinate for at least 30 mins in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss chopped and sliced veggies with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. You can sprinkle some paprika and garlic powder on the veggies as well.
- Place chicken on sheet pan with veggies. (Make sure not to overcrowd. Bake for 18-20 mins until chicken is fully cooked, tossing halfway through. (I like to put it under broil at the very end to get it nicely browned for a couple minutes as well.)
- Serve with some lemon turmeric rice and tzatziki sauce and enjoy!
*For younger toddlers, make sure to cut chicken and veggies into smaller pieces. I like to use kitchen scissors!