Recipe by @white.blank.space
Shop featured products here.
Makes 13 cookies
1 cup quick oats
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 tbsp hemp seeds
1/4 tsp baking soda
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1/2 cup plain yogurt
(optional) 1/4 tsp salt
*Note: no honey for babies under one year old.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix oats, flour, hemp seeds, baking soda in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, honey, yogurt, and salt if using and mix well. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop 1.5 tbsp of mixture on to the baking sheet. Press with your fingers to flatten it into 1/4 inch thickness. Repeat for the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15~17 minutes until the edges start to brown.
- Carefully transfer the cookies onto a rack and cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.