These deliciously soft egg bites require only four ingredients and are perfect for a quick breakfast (or lunch or dinner, honestly!) Cut and serve them with grabease baby fork to get your little one practice fine motor skills.
- 16 oz frozen shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- (optional) 1/2 tsp salt for older kids
- Position rack towards the middle and preheat the oven to 400F.
- Grease a muffin tin. Mix hashbrown and cheese. Divide the mixture into 12 muffin tin cups forming a nest.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out the muffin tin from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 374F.
- Whisk eggs and heavy whipping cream to combine. Pour the mixture into the nests. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.